A Significant Day
Yesterday was a significant day. Just how significant, time will tell. I went to the neurologist and described my increasingly frequent tremors. Both right arm and right leg. And the annoying inability to hand-write at anything approaching normal speed. Etc. Bottom line, I have started taking medication for my Parkinson's. Symmetrel, none of the "big guns" yet. No apparent side effects so far. To my surprise, my notes at the nurses' report this morning were noticably smoother and faster. In fact I've been looking for opportunities to "try out" my new redeemed handwriting! Is it only my imagination? Stay tuned...


2 Comments:
I'm glad the medication seems to help! Sadly, there is no cure for my horrendous handwriting. I tell people I meant to go to medical school, I just took a wrong turn. On the plus side, no one but me usually sees my handwriting, and then only notes in files. These are confidential anyway, so it's like I'm writing in code.
Then again, there are those of us who never had decent handwriting, and went to law school to prove it!
Post a Comment
<< Home